New View Psychology is a leading provider of organisational psychology Australia wide. Opportunities exists in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, Western Australia, Queensland, Northern Territory and Tasmania for organisational psychologists interested in a flexibility (work as much or as little as you like), variety, a dynamic work environment, challenging and interesting jobs and an opportunity to utilise and build on your organisational skills across a variety of diverse industries and organisational settings.
As an organisational psychologist, you may be working with organisations dealing with trauma, critical incident, redundancy, outplacement, return to work, manager assist, EAP, career assistance, mediation, conflict resolution, executive coaching, training and development, work place bullying and team assessment.
NVP are looking for Registered psychologists or social workers with:
- A minimum of 5 years’ post registration counselling/organisational experience
- A registered ABN
- Excellent training skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- An ability to adapt across different industries
- An ability to work with a broad range of personal and work related issues
- Experience in the organisational environment and/or EAP
- Experience in working with a broad range of clients within organisations
If you feel you possess the qualities, we are looking for and want to join the largest provider of psychology services in Australia please submit your resume and two referrers to Ms Nicolle Grapsas (HR Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR CURRENT VACANCIES IN YOUR STATE PLEASE SEE BELOW:
- Psychology Careers – Victoria.
- Psychology Careers – New South Wales.
- Psychology Careers – Australian Capital Territory.
- Psychology Careers – Tasmania.
- Psychology Careers – South Australia.
- Psychology Careers – Queensland.
- Psychology Careers – Western Australia.
- Psychology Careers – Northern Territory.