New View Psychology is a registered provider of NDIS (National Disability Insurance Scheme) ‘Therapeutic Support’ and ‘Behavioural Support’ services. Services provided through the NDIS are free to the participant.
In recognising the need for flexible and holistic services that meet the varied needs of NDIS participants, New View Psychology is able to provide the following supports:
– Home visits through NDIS funding.
– Male and female practitioners.
– Holistic support, by liaising with all stakeholders including family members, other service providers and community supports.
– Male and female service providers.
– After hours services.
– Our Psychologist can assist in many languages including;