What is a Registered Psychologist?A Psychologist is legally required to register with the National Psychologist Registration Board in the same way medical practitioners must be registered. This means that a Psychologist must be competent and follow a strict Code of Conduct.
5 Good Reasons you should Call us!
- Quick appointments no matter where you live in Australia.
- Minimal out of pocket expense (Medicare & Health fund Rebates).
- Registered Psychologists with a broad range of experience.
- Over 150 Psychologists to choose from.
- Convenient locations Australia wide.
Join our team and work for the leading provider of psychology services in Australia.Find out More