Mr Kaming Ng is a registered (clinical) psychologist.
Kaming has a Master’s Degree in Psychology (Clinical) and is a member of the Australian Psychological Society. Kaming is passionate in assisting his clients to improve their quality of life and well-being with a gentle and harmonious approach.
Kaming has had extensive experience working in both private and public psychology settings over the past four years assisting and providing quality care to adults and young people. Kaming is open-minded and enjoys working with clients with diverse cultural backgrounds and sexual orientations.
Kaming is fluent and provides counselling in Cantonese.
Provides Services To:
Adults, adolescents and children.
Areas of expertise:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Chronic Pain
- Adjustment Disorder
- Grief and Loss
- Panic Attack Disorder
- Social Phobia
- Drug and Alcohol
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Gambling Disorder
- Cognitive Assessment – (Austism Spectrum Disorder & Social Communication Disorder)
Types of Treatment Modalities:
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Mindfulness Training
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- Exposure Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (MDR) treatment